Thursday, October 17, 2013

"Fashion Inspiration- Diana and Alina from Absolutely Fabulous"

The cyber world is full of so many amazing blogs and I am a fan of so many however, if I was forced at gun point to give my absolutely favorite, number one blog that I am inspired by it would be these amazing ladies. I found Diana and Alina's blog "Absolutely Fabulous" about a year ago when they had left a comment on one of my posts. When I clicked on their blog I was literally gasped at the first image I saw. These two are literally the epitome of fabulous. They creatively mix high and low pieces,  have beautiful photography, and show their individual style impeccably. They truly give me LIFE! Check out a bird's eye view of their style below:







I think Diana's shirt pretty much sums up their style. You can check out more from these amazing ladies on their blog Absolutely Fabulous HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I lOVE them too and met them during fashion week, absolutely great style!

    ReplyDelete