Monday, October 14, 2013

"Cray"

Hi guys!!!!! It's been forever since I posted I know, but life for me right now is going the speed of a Japanese Bullet Train, and I am just holding on for dear life. Anywhoo, not gonna bore you with the details of my forever hectic life but, instead lets move forward and discuss my outfit........
 I thrifted this organza like material A-line skirt many moons ago and decided to pair it with a Forever 21  crop top, my "All Chains" Jefferey Campbells, and gold accessories. I LOVE this skirt! The picture doesn't really capture the beauty of the rich emerald green color.

 I honestly forgot that I had these babies in my shoe repertoire'. I bought them for my birthday in March and  I first wore them HERE. Unfortunately I haven't worn them since...*sigh*

Happy Monday!... P.S I am South Africa bound in 12 days.....can you say EXCITED!!!
Skirt: Thrifted
Clutch & Rings: Asos first seen HERE
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell seen HERE
Necklace: Consignment seen HERE
Shirt: Forever 21


11 comments: