Thursday, September 26, 2013

"The Art of Layering"

Since my favorite fashion season is finally here, I wanted to share some images that have given me inspiration to do one of my favorite things during the fall and winter months.....layering. Layering is the best way to mix patterns, put to use all the amazing scarves and tights you have, and of course the most important, transition some of my favorite spring and summer pieces into my fall and winter wardrobe. Check out some of my favorite looks below:


I am sure most of your follow Blair from Atlantic Pacific, and will agree with me when I say that hands down she has MASTERED this technique!
 I absolutely love how she not only layered theses pieces, but also mastered mixing camo, stripes, and leather...PERFECTION!



So what do you think? Will you be layering up this fall and winter season?

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I'll try it....my closet may not have enough items to do all that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each of the styling tips. The pictures provide a simple visual for others to duplicate!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the last one and the idea of wearing shorts and layering.

    ReplyDelete