Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"Cape Town"

Hey loves! I apologize for my absence, but I have been in South Africa for the past two weeks. I returned on this past Friday and have been trying to get over horrible jet lag and exhaustion .During the two weeks I was gone I went to four countries; Zimbabwe, South Africa, Botswana, and Zambia. The entire trip was life changing and I am so blessed that I was able to go.  I want to share with you the beauty of my trip in the next few posts. In this first post I will try to summarize what I did the first four days I was in Cape Town. I was taken back at how westernized the city was. It is absolutely gorgeous and I could so see myself living there. This post will be slightly picture heavy...but honestly it is impossible for it not to be in order for me to give you a birds eye view of my experience..enjoy!





The cable car that took us up to the top of Table Mountain.









At Cape Point where the Atlantic and Indian Oceans meet.











8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the beautiful of Cape Town with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No apologies necessary! I am blown away by these pictures! Just beautiful. What a blessing it is that you were able to take this trip to Africa. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow look like you guys had a great time!!lovely pics!i have to visit one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cape Town is a fabulous and intrigues city - you are lucky ti be there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures! Love all the animals you captured :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You havent posted since your africa trip, did you decide to stay !!!

    ReplyDelete