Friday, January 4, 2013

"Turban"

I don't know about you guys, but I feel my style is constantly changing. The good thing about this is my evolution of being able to try different looks, the negative side is I go to my closet to choose something to wear and have a difficult time because everything looks uninspiring to me. This is a casual outfit I put together when I was in Houston last weekend. I paired my black and white color block tights that I first wore HERE with a bright thrifted blazer, customized jewelry , color block metallic flats and my go to, no fuss with your hair, solution to a rainy, overcast Houston day turban.
My brother HATES when I wear my turban, and always has something smart to say when I post a picture on Instagram of Facebook with one on...LOL. This gold chain is another one of the great consignment finds I bought when I went home for Thanksgiving.
I love these metallic flats that I bought from Asos. Being my typical clothes hoarding self, I found them in the back of my closet unworn. I have had them for well over six months, but forgot I had them....SMH
Asos carries the best clutches. There are so many styles and they are so roomy. Perfect to carry all your neccesities including an emergency pair of flats. You may remember this clutch from my first post I did HERE.
So what about you ladies? Are you feeling head wraps, turbans, etc?
Blazer: Thrifted seen HERE
Tights, Shoes, Clutch: Asos
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Brooch: Chanel also seen HERE
Necklace Consignment
Earrings: Melody Eshani

4 comments:

  1. I definitely like this but have been too scared to try one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I've always felt a turban can add a cool factor to a look. I need to raid your closet!

    ReplyDelete