Thursday, July 5, 2012

"Floral Flow"

Ok so as we all know from the 100 plus degree temperatures that summer is officially here. During the summer I pretty much stick to any dress that is short, light, or flowy. I bought this dress last summer from Asos and love everything about it.
On this day I threw it on to run errands. It was perfect for the 102 degree heat. I paired it with my red ruffled shoulder bag that I first wore here, and a pair of sandals that my brother bought me for Christmas several years ago. He did a great job picking out this timeless piece.
So what are you ladies wearing to stay cool in this summer heat?
Dress: Asos (old)
Purse: Unknown
Sandals: Express (old)


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I live in South Carolina and it has been in the high 90s for a while. So I wear dresses/skirts as much as possible.

    http://frankieandmotz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete