Monday, May 28, 2012

"Sweetheart"

I lucked up on another amazing vintage dress a couple of weeks ago. It was definitely love at first sight when I seen this vintage sweetheart A-line dress.
One of my readers has a vintage clothing store here in Five Points called Recycled Couture and she always has some great pieces. Check out a couple other dresses I have found at her store here and here
I paired them with my Jeffery Campbell Cheetah print Foxy platforms and a vintage clutch that I found at a consignment store years ago.
I love the back of this dress. It came with two pink detachable bows, that I will wear next time.
Dress: Recycled Couture other great pieces found here
Clutch: Consignment
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell seen here
Jewelry: Consignment (old)




8 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this outfit, down to the shoes! Awesome pattern mixing and funky shoes! Love the chunky heel on those badboys!

    xoxo TY

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful dress. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!I love this on you. LOVE the leopard, jean, floral; EVERYTHING!!!....that dress was meant for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nykki!!! I am so happy you decided to let this one go, I know it was a tough choice..LOL

      Delete
  4. Great print combo! Dress and shoes are funky together!

    ReplyDelete