Friday, May 4, 2012

"Pink Shorts"

I have to admit that I am a work in progress when it comes to accepting my genetically predespositon big legs. They run on both sides of my family, so despite the fact that I have lost 38lbs and a I spin three to four times a week, my legs are here to stay.
There used to be a time where I wouldn't dare wear shorts, mini skirts, or anything that came above my knee, but I am proud to say that I am over that period.
I went closet shopping and found these shorts unworn with the tags still attached(SMH) and figured I better try and get some wear out of them since they were already way to big in the waist area. I am  15 pounds from my goal, so I am going to go ahead and claim that I will not be able to wear these by the end of the summer;0).
Blazer & Purse: H&M
Blouse:Forever 21
Shorts: ASOS found here.
Shoes:Jeffery Campbell via Solestruck
Polish: OPI "Don't Get the Blues"


9 comments:

  1. I wish I could get just a little bit of your confidence because I'm still afraid to wear anything above the knee and I wont show my arms either... I'll be the only one with some kind of jacket in the summer time. Smh lol

    But I love those shorts, you should add them to your shop when you can't wear them anymore =)

    www.juicycarter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juicy I totally feel you because I used to be the exact same way. You gotta just change your thought process about yourself.=0) I will definitely add these to the list for items to go in my closet to sale.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful n sexy ,bdw comethru my fashion blog n follow if u will c anythng ul like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chulana. What is your blog addy???

      Delete
    2. nice very nice keep it up...nice legs by the way...(this jay by the way)

      Delete
  3. Your legs look GREAT in those shorts! Love the outfit! Very cute.

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete