Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Black and Neon"

Sunday's weather was the pits! It rained all day and was so gloomy. I went to dinner with my BFF and snapped a couple of pictures of  what I wore.
It decided to start raining again as soon as I pulled out my tripod, so I was only able to snap a couple of pictures (sorry about the quality). I found this adorable purse at Forever 21 over the weekend. I love it because it matches my sandals perfectly.

Jeans: Victoria's Secret seen here
Sandals: Dolce Vita seen here
Shirt and Purse: Forever 21
Earrings: Badacious.com seen here and here.


3 comments:

  1. OMG! I am in LOVE with that neon bag girl!! Great pop along with the shoes!
    xoxo,
    NajaDiamond
    www.NajaDiamond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute casual chic outfit! Those sandals are hot! they seem to be a very popular in the celebrity world as well! Love your high top bun! FAB

    xoxo TY

    ReplyDelete