Monday, April 16, 2012

"Python"

Happy Monday Curvies! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Even though my weekend was low key it went by way too fast. I snapped a couple of pictures of what I wore to church on yesterday.
I still have birthday gift cards left so I stopped by H&M on Friday and found these pieces. The entire outfit is super comfortable and can be dressed up or down. Since the blouse is kind of see through I wore my favorite bustle back blazer also worn here.
I added my Chanel and snake brooches first seen here.
Bright colors and prints are definitely my thing, and I will probably add more color and create a "jumpsuit" effect the next time I wear these pieces.
Top, Pants and Purse: H&M
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell via Nasty Gal.com
Blazer: Calvin Klein via TJ Maxx
Brooches: Thrifted.






13 comments:

  1. so gorgeous!!!! I love snakeprint!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit! i wish ur pictures were a lil bigger, so i can see d details well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashi! Sorry about the picture size in this post. I made them as big as I could without the picture running into the side margin...=0)

      Delete
  3. Loving the snake print! Fabulous look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such an animal print fanatic, so Im loving this look! I just featured a snakeskin piece on my blog also. Check it out!!

    www.asgstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley, I will definitely check out your blog!

      Delete
  5. well put together, that jumper is nice!!!! how easy is it to walk in those shoes, im really debating buying a pair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! It is actually a shirt and harem pants, but I love how it gives the illusion of a jumpsuit. The Nightwalkers are VERY comfortable and easy to walk in.You may have to get used to the height and balance at first, but if you are a heel wearer then you will be good to go after the first wear!! They are SUPER comfortable tho!!!!!

      Delete
  6. In love with this print and those shoes are fab!

    ReplyDelete