Monday, April 30, 2012

"Inspired Celebrity Look- Solange Knowles"

In Lieu of me recreating a look from a celebrity this month, I decided to share with you some beautiful pictures of Solange Knowles. I have always been a fan of her music, but recently she has become one of my top five fashion inspirations.
I love how her style is the perfect combination of classic chic and funky. She mixes patterns , prints and colors effortlessly.
Check out the inspired look I did with her sister Beyonce'  here. Previous celebrity inspired looks I recreated can be seen here, here, and here .

More awesome pictures can be seen on the new blog Solange created called My Damn Blog. It is one of my daily reads!


Who inspires you in fashion?







1 comment:

  1. I definitely like Solonge's fearless fashion choices... she's pretty dope

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete