Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Bankhead"

Happy Tuesday, I hope everyone had a fantastic Super Bowl weekend. I am neither here or there about football, but I can say that I am still on a Beyonce Giselle Knowles- Carter high. I am SO excited that she is back, and even more excited that she will be going on tour again!!!! I missed the "Sasha Fierce" tour, but you can best believe that I will NOT miss this one.
Why I decided to make a pit stop in Bankhead, (aka the trap aka the hood)to take pictures I don't know..LOL. Anyways this day I was in a funky casual mood, and decided to pair my new Nike dunks with a faux leopard jacket that I have had forever.
This jacket is one of the best pieces I have ever found at TJ Maxx. I couldn't believe when I ran across it on the clearance rank for $25!!!

Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans & Jacket: TJ Maxx (old) seen HERE
Shoes:Nike 
Earrings: Melody Eshani
Necklace:Consignment

12 comments: