Monday, January 21, 2013

"Lilac and Leather"

So yeah, the 70 degree weather I have been enjoying is gone and has been substituted with cold and rain. Once the rain disappeared and we had cold temperatures but then around 2 o' clock  it will suddenly warm up to a comfortable 55-60 degrees.**heavy sigh**. On Friday this was the type of day we had, so I tried to get some wear out of my winter accessories that have been collecting dust by pulling out my favorite scarf and glove combination.
I found these gloves last year at my favorite consignment store and stumbled upon this scarf at H&M a couple of weeks ago on their clearance rack. I really wanted the color to pop, so I kept it simple with all black skinnies, sweater, and leather bomber.
I really wish they would've had this scarf left in other colors, I would've definitely added as many to my wardrobe as possible, It's so soft and warm.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! xoxo
Sweater &Scarf: H&M(recent)
Jeans: Levi's
Leather Gloves: Consignment
Jacket: Wilson's Leather (old)
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell seen HERE

14 comments:

  1. I need that scarf and those gloves in my LIFE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..girl this scarf is like a snuggie for your neck, best $5 ever spent for real!!!

      Delete
  2. Yes I love the scarf! Stealing your scarf in 5..4..3..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to fight you for this one Rochelle...LOL

      Delete
  3. Edgy and cute, I love this look! I really like the touches of lilac you added with the gloves and scarf!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving it! Purple is one of my fav' colors..so I'm all over this.

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the edge but I love how the lilac gives it a softness! Love it XOXO Keisha
    www.bigbonedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the gloves and scarf...the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gimme those GLOVES!!!!!! #Thatisall

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are the fan of fashion leather bags, you will absolutely love latest fashion style leather tote bags with best quality genuien leather material and those designer tote bags are located in http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com.

    ReplyDelete