Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"Curves Fashion Week- Bahamian Cruise"

Ok ladies summer is around the corner and what better way to celebrate than by treating yourself to an one week Bahamian cruise? I recently ran across this information via twitter and thought I would share it with you all. This four night vacation is all inclusive (except for transportation to the port) for under $500!!! I love everything about the caribbean, fashion, and celebrating curves, so that coupled with the awesome price is a win for me. You can check out the link  HERE for more information. Let me know what you ladies think, and if any of you will be going or not.

Happy Hump Day!!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Man, I wish this fell on a different date..I'm getting married around this time but would've loved to attend :-(

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww man... but yea I think a wedding trumps this hunny...LOL

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting this.. I will be attending!!

    ReplyDelete