Friday, September 7, 2012

"Green"

This outfit is probably one of the most comfortable outfits I own. I first wore these pleated wide legged pants here. The person behind the camera gave me two thumbs down on this outfit, but oh well opinions are like *@#$ right, everyone has one...LOL
I swear these clutches from Asos are perfect so much so that I bought all three colors ( blue, orange, and green). Check out the cobalt blue one I wore here. They are a great size to carry everything and add that perfect pop of color to your outfit.
Pants: Forever 21
Shirt: Fabrik
Clutch: Asos
Ring: H&M
Earrings: Consignment


7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit, love the ring!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color! You look so chic and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this pants ! Im ur new follower !!

    www.like-mousse-au-chocolat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following all the way from Germany doll =0)!!!

      Delete