Thursday, August 23, 2012

"Yellow Chucks"

It's around 11:00pm and I am supposed to leave in the morning for Jamaica. I haven't packed a single article of clothing, but I am blogging..smh. Anyway I snapped a few pictures of what I wore today when I ran out to run errands. I wanted to be super comfortable,so my yellow chucks definitely did the trick.
I wear this graphic T to death..LOL, and believe it or not I am truly a fan of the band. Growing up in Utah I was exposed to all cultures and types of music. I went through a hard rock phase in 5th and 6th grade. Metallica, Guns N Roses, Def Leopard, Poison, I loved them all! I quickly grew out of it and transitioned into hardcore rap real quick...LOL
Thank you ladies so much for supporting my blog and following me. I truly appreciate you.  I can't wait to share my pictures with you. Please pray and keep your fingers crossed that Hurricane Issac doesn't ruin my vacay!
xoxo
Graphic Tank: H&M
Skirt: Unknown first seen here
Converse: TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment