Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Vintage Sunday"

I LOVE vintage and the fashion Gods have blessed me with some amazing finds. (My favorite is the one I wore  here). I found this dress about a year ago at my favorite consignment shop and decided to wear it to church this past Sunday.
I kept the accessories simple and vintage theme going by adding my favorite gold belt.
This is my second time wearing the dress. The first time I wore it was to my best friend Lisa's wedding last May. She had a beautiful midday garden wedding so it was perfect.
Lisa is one of my dearest friends who I love dearly. Both she and her husband graduated from University of Tennessee a couple of weeks ago with a doctorate in Speech Pathology....unbelievable! Super proud of you hun!
Dress and Belt: Consignment
Shoes: Nine West





9 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that dress is absolutely stunninggggggggg the color the texture I'm drooling over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a beautiful color on you...love it! Have that one in red - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nykki, I can't believe you have the same dress

      Delete
  3. So pretty. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gooooorgeous dress! The fashion gods definitely blessed ya with that one.

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete