Wednesday, March 21, 2012

" Birds of a Feather......"

As most of you can already tell from my posts I am 100% a dress girl all season, and even more so in the hotter months.  Maxi dresses are my favorites.
I found this beautiful dress via one of my FAVORITE  bloggers Folake from Style Pantry.  She wore it in a post here and when I seen it I instantly fell in love! It was a splurge for me because believe it or not I am very frugal when it comes to shopping (except for shoes..LOL ), but when I got it in the mail and tried it on it was so worth it.
Not only do I owe her credit for finding the dress, she is also responsible for saving me $88!!! Every Friday she list online sale items on Facebook and Pinterest and this dress was one that was listed that had finally went on sale! Even though I paid full price I was able to call Nordstrom and they gave me a price adjustment, how awesome it that?!?
I found these sunnies at a vintage store in Georgetown when I was in DC this past fall. This was actually my first time wearing them because I am so addicted to my aviators. I love the 1970's /Jackie O vibe they give. I am definitely going to put them to use this spring and summer.

What do you ladies think about the dress? Was it worth the splurge?

Dress: Free People via Nordstrom (sold out)

Sunnies: Vintage shop, Washington, DC



13 comments:

  1. I love the dress. I too favor Maxi dresses.. looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is GREAT!! and it looks great on you!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress!! Very pretty!! I'm going to do more dresses this spring/summer too!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ticka! YES...dresses are the only way to go in the summer

      Delete
  4. Really Cute dress!! I love that color!

    www.asgstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a beautiful dress, and YOU are ROCKING IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress, I'm with you I love dresses in Spring Summer, they just are so easy breezy to wear, you look great the color is perfect on you!!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of this dress compliments your skin tone very well. You look great in it!

    ReplyDelete