Friday, December 30, 2011

"Cute Blog Award"

I want to thank Venessia from style4curves for nominating me for "The Cute Blog" award. It really means a lot to me to have such an awesome group of ladies supporting my blog. I have only been up for a little over a month and the support that I have received has been wonderful. It is hard for me to dedicate as much time as I would like to blogging because of my schedule, but do know that I truly, truly appreciate all of my readers and other bloggers.

Here are the rules:


Link back to the person who awarded you.

Answer award questions

Tell us something about yourself that you haven't told us in your blog

Award as many blogs that you think are worthy of this award

Make sure you let the people that you awarded know that they were awarded.

1. What is your go to make-up product?

MAC dark blot powder and "Ruby Woo" lipstick.

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?

Mixed patterns, the red lip, and jumpsuits.

3. What is your favorite dessert?

Everything!! Sugar is the devil, but if I had to choose one it would be peach cobbler ala mode.
4.  Favorite color?

 Purple and pink

5. What is your middle name?

Elizabeth

6. What was the last song you listened to?

The entire Watch the Throne album..I just seem to stop playing it...lol

7. Cats , dogs, or both?

Dogs, I have a eight year old Shih Tzu named Bubba. I HATE cats.

8. Something that you guys don't know about me?

I used to wear a size 18/20 and have lost almost 40lbs.


Here are the bloggers I nominate for the Cute Blog Award. I want to nominate the new ones that I have recently found since I started blogging that are not already on my daily reads. I have ran across so many great ones from readers, emails, and suggestions unfortunately I have such limited time to read them all daily like I wish I could =0(

But here are the three that I nominate:
style and poise
najadiamond
style4curves










2 comments: