FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Who takes your pictures?
- My good friend Sam Clifton takes 80% of my pictures, the other 20% I take with a Cannon Powershot ELPH300HS and my trusty tripod.. I wear scrubs M-F so typically the only days I get dressed up are on Saturday, Sunday and sometimes on Friday nights if I decided to hit the streets...LOL.
2. Where do you shop?
- My favorite places to shop are thrift stores, consignment stores, ASOS, Forever 21, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and local boutiques.
3.Where do you live?
- I live in Atlanta, Georgia
4. What size are you?
- Since I am porportioned where I carry most of my weight at the bottom and I am smaller on top I have to buy various sizes. For the most part these are the sizes I wear:
12 or M in dresses
10-12 or M in shirts
13/14 in jeans
12-14 in skirts
5. Where do you take your pictures?
- 80% of my pictures are taken in my neighborhood or the neighborhood next door to me. The other places are random spots I'm at while doing my weekend errands.